Customer information means personally identifiable information about a consumer or a consumer's current or former customer relationship with AM Stock-Cameo Film Library.
AM Stock-Cameo while in business to supply clients with moving content stock footage also values the practice of protecting any information that we are supplied with via "user information" such as names, email addresses, physical address, phone or fax numbers, or credit card information from being sold, rented, or shared with any other third party. Information that we require about yourself will allow you to access and use the website, establish user accounts, set up clip bins, and allow us to send to you (upon request) clips that we feel will match the various requests you have asked us to fill for you.
You can browse our sites anonymously by choosing not to provide us with any personally identifiable information, such as your name or e-mail address, during your visits to our sites. When you browse this way, we won't be able to link your online activity with the accounts you have with us.
Browsing anonymously after you've identified yourself involves setting your browser to disable cookies and similar files or by deleting the cookies and similar files that you have accepted from us. To do this, you'll need to follow your browser's instructions for disabling cookies or deleting cookies. Please note that the use of certain online products, such as Free Research, downloading clips, or Clip Bins, do require the acceptance of cookies or similar files.
If you do not accept these cookies or similar files, you may experience some inconvenience in your use of some online products. For example, for Clip Bin functions will not be able to recognize your computer and you will need to log in to use them.
AM Stock-Cameo will NOT share Customer Information we collect from you online with our family of companies and with companies that work for/with us.
We will never disclose Customer Information we collect about you online to credit bureaus and similar organizations and when required or permitted by law. For example, Customer Information may be disclosed in connection with a subpoena or similar legal process, fraud prevention or investigation.
E-mail can be used for sending scams such as a false offer from a company or an alert to a false computer virus. These e-mails are often forwarded with good intention by friends, adding an erroneous level of legitimacy. If you receive an e-mail that you think could be a scam, do not forward it and delete it immediately. If you receive an e-mail warning that a new computer virus is circulating, check the Web site of any one of the well-known anti-virus software companies for validation.
Emails such as these are most likely from criminals who send thousands of emails at a time to random addresses. These criminals are trying to entice the recipient to visit a phony website and provide personal and confidential information, such as online IDs and passcodes, or Social Security numbers and account numbers. Although the site may look like ours, it is not - which is why this practice is known as "spoofing."
To report a suspicious email that uses AM Stock-Cameo's name, you can forward it to
Your desire to ultimately use and license any clip seen on this website is subject to the following terms and conditions: AM Stock-Cameo as owner of this website shall henceforth be referred to as the ("Licensor") and any clip viewed on this website (whether owned in whole by AM Stock-Cameo or any third party represented in a binding agreement by AM Stock-Cameo shall henceforth be referred to as the ("Footage") and upon your decision to license such "footage" shall result in you being henceforth referred to as the ("Licensee"). As the licensee you shall agree that the following is true:
1. Subject to the provisions hereof, Licensor hereby grants to Licensee, without warranty, a non-exclusive and non-transferable license to use the Footage in the Production, but only for the purpose and in the manner herein above set forth. This License is granted on the following terms and conditions:
2. Licensee will not make any reproduction of or from the Footage whatsoever in whole or in part, except for use in connection with the name of production as specified on the corresponding invoice. This invoice and all of the fees stated on the invoice must be paid in full before any of the "footage" is to be broadcast, aired, copied, or downloaded in a final form.
3. Licensee will indemnify Licensor, its' agents, employees, representatives, associates, affiliates, parent and subsidiary corporations, and save and hold them and each and all of them, harmless from any and all loss, cost, damage, liability and expense, including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of any claim whatsoever which may be brought based upon Licensee's use of Footage hereunder, except to the extent such loss, cost, damage, liability and expense arises out of the negligence or willful misconduct of Licensor.
4. Licensor agrees it has the authority, as legal representative for the license of said footage, to enter into this Agreement and further agrees to indemnify Licensee, its' parent subsidiary companies and their officers, directors, agents and employees against any and all actions, claims, costs (including reasonable outside attorney's fees), damages, demands and expenses brought against, suffered or incurred by Licensee as a result of any breach or nonobservance by Licensor of any of Licensors' acceptances, agreements, obligations or representations set forth in this Agreement.
5. Licensor's sole and exclusive remedy for Licensee's breach of this Agreement or any term hereof shall be an action for damages and Licensor irrevocably waiver any right to obtain and/or seek equitable or injunctive relief.
6. No part of the "footage" may be used, copied, incorporated into any trademark, logo, or company name without signed permission from AM Stock-Cameo. Any unsigned use of said trademarks or logo's will result in severe civil and criminal penalties.
7. Licensee does not have the rights to transfer, rent, sell, sublicense, copy or use any clip of said "footage" in any manner except as agreed upon in writing by AM Stock-Cameo for agreed upon film, television series, MOW, commercial or internet use. Licensee agrees that it will in addition take every means possible to prevent any other third party from acquiring AM Stock-Cameo licensed clips for any use whatsoever.
8. Your use of any clip of said "footage" will not be copied, used, transferred, or replicated in any production or internet site that is pornographic or obscene in its nature or scope. In addition, the use of any clip or "footage" may not be used in any manner to defame, slander, libel, or derogatory to any person or persons, any race, creed, or religion, any company, or property of said company. Its use cannot be in any manner to violate any trademark or logo or any company or corporation of any city, county, state or country in this or any world, in any universe now known or hereafter discovered.
9. As a user you understand and agree that AM Stock-Cameo retains the right to cancel or revoke your user name and password for any reason that AM Stock-Cameo feels that it has the right to do so.
10. This agreement shall be subject to and governed by the laws of the State of California. All courts based in this state and bound by their jurisdiction shall have exclusive jurisdiction over this Agreement and you agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of such courts. In case of a dispute between YOU the "Licensee" and AM Stock-Cameo "Licensor" and both parties agree in writing to be bound to an arbitration in the City of Los Angeles, California and agree to be bound by a mutually agreed upon arbitrator following the rules of the State of California. If a breach of the terms and conditions by the user or "Licensee" then it is agreed that all legal fees and court costs suffered by AM Stock-Cameo, its employees, and agents shall be paid in whole by said Licensee.